Below is a list of current openings. Please click on link to apply:
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other status characteristics protected under applicable federal or state law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request assistance or accommodation during the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NWCI is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
NWCI is an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of background screenings.
NWCI provides a comprehensive benefits package. Programs include the following:
- Medical, Rx Insurance — employee coverage is 100% paid for base plan by NWIC for full-time employees Additional medical plan options are available for employee’s qualified dependents.
- Vacation: 10 days for the first year (accrual begins after 90 days of employment)
- Personal/Sick Time: Full time employees accrue 9 days (accrual begins after 30 days employment)
- Eligible after 1 year of employment and enrollment guidelines. NWCI makes yearly contribution to employee’s account that is 100% vested.
- Access to Pre-Tax Medical Spending Account and Pre-Tax Dependent Care Account
- Paid Holidays