Burn Treatment & Surgery is the branch of medicine concerned with treating burn victims, including thermal, chemical, and electrical burns as well as complex skin and soft tissue injury.
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on a provider of your choice and request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealthConnection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete any applicable forms from our patient portal, MyHealthConnection (no login required).
We have four easy ways to refer your patient to The Oregon Clinic:
- EHR: The Oregon Clinic accepts electronic referrals using Secure Direct Messaging technology, allowing you to quickly and easily refer patients from your own Electronic Health Record. Please contact your system administrator about enabling this option.
- ONLINE: Refer your patient using our online tool.
- PHONE: Refer by phone by directly calling the specific office or doctor.
- FAX: Refer by faxing the specific office or doctor.
Each of our four physicians is trained in general surgery and specializes in burn surgery and recovery.
Meet Our Providers:
- Burn Surgery
- Colon & Small Bowel Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Surgery
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome/Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
We offer many services, including:
- Burn treatment
- Skin grafting
Pain Management After a Burn Injury
Dr. Niknam Eshraghi, burn surgeon with The Oregon Clinic and the Oregon Burn Center offers advice on pain management, cleaning wounds, monitoring the injury, and general tips after hospital treatment for a burn injury.
Nutrition After a Burn Injury
Danielle Toepfer, Registered/Licensed Dietitian with the Oregon Burn Center, discusses the importance of good nutrition when leaving the hospital after sustaining a burn injury, and offers tips on nutrition when recovering from a burn injury.
How to Change your Silvadene Bandage
Instructions on how to apply a silvadene bandage.
Dr. Joseph Pulito, a retired burn surgeon at The Oregon Clinic, speaks about oxygen fires: (July 2013) "Smoking cigarettes while receiving 100 percent oxygen is a recipe for disaster, firefighter Lt. Rich Tyler and burn surgeon Dr. Joseph Pulito said at a news conference Wednesday. Tyler said the resultant fires not only threaten the patients on oxygen but the people around them."